Look at my little man!!!!!

We arrived at the campground around 1:00 P.M., Seth jumped out of the truck and went exploring... He came back about every 20 minutes or so, just to ask Papaw if he was gonna take him out on the boat...Finally after a couple of hours, they loaded up and went to the boat launch...The girls and I went walking...Later on when they came back, he had a look of disappointment on his little face, same thing happened Friday...So Saturday, it was so dang hot, we sat around the campground under the shade trees, and I went inside a watched a movie on the Hallmark channel (Yes I have to take Satelite TV with me) I really know how to rough it huh.....Saturday afternoon we walked down to the beach front at the lake and let the kids swim...They were so dirty and so wore out when we returned, I made Layne and Brelynn go in the camper and take a shower, and I washed their hair, they were so tired... While we were inside Steve asked Seth if he wanted to go teach some crickets how to swim, and off they went... About 9:00 they come pulling up to the camper, Seth just a hollering..."Mamaw get your camera"...LOL and this is what he had......The very last trip fishing in the lake...BLESS HIS HEART!!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!!!! What a great catch!!!

Aubree said...

He must have been so proud!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, how happy you must have been! WooHoo that he actually got to catch a fish before you left! And a 'biggn', too!

Sounds like your camping adventure wasn't the most fun you've ever had. Hot, humid ... but ... a SATELLITE DISH? REALLY? All that's missin' is the room service! bbwwaahahahaha

Sure glad you're able to spend this summer with your babies, girl. You're creatin' memories ... for them and you.

Hugs!

Lynnise said...

YAYY!!!! I'm so glad he finally made his catch!! What a great trip. We just love camping!! Oh and we like to "rough" it the same way LOL- although we don't take the satellite ROFL!

Greta Adams said...

that is freaking awesome!!!

Patti Smith said...

Oh what an awesome picture. I'm so glad he got a fish and that made all the sweat and work worth while huh girl!! We just got home today and am trying to catch up on everyone....missed you guys...
((((hugs)))) Patti

iluv2scrapbook! said...

I'm so glad that he caught a fish; and WOW, what a catch!

I wish I could camp like you Jan :)