I miss them already!!!


Seth and Layne left me Thursday, going to Florida, to see their other grandfather, and I miss them already... My grandkids are at the perfect age now, They are their own little people, and can pretty much take care of their own needs other than cooking...I have had a WONDERFUL summer with them all... I won't see them again until Christmas, maybe Thanksgiving... I don't know how I will be able to go that long!!!! Brittney took a picture of us the day they left me! Don't you just love these expressions?!!!!

4 comments:

Lynnise said...

Priceless!! As always you look absolutely beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful, and those grandbabies of yours are absolutely darling!!!!

Patti Smith said...

Oh what a sweet picture..I agree with Lynnise you look beautiful girl...not like a grandmother at all!! You are right they bring so much joy. Maybe you will get to see them sooner than you think....(((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

It's GOT to be soooo hard to let them go. But, all I can think of is the wonderful memories you guys made together. I used to spend the summers with my grandparents in Utah ... and I swear those are some of the sweetest and most cherished memories of my childhood.

I'm sure you've got tons of pictures and now you'll have some free time on your hands. Get to scrappin' those pictures and those memories, girl ... for them ... to help them enjoy the fun times you had this summer .. over and over again through your scrapbook pages!

Big hugs!

Greta Adams said...

awwww jan!!! just think of it like this...the way time is flying that will be here before you know it...ummm didn't we just have xmas and thanksgiving like 4 motnhs ago?? seriously...where the hell is time going?