How cool is this!


I received this from a friend today...I thought it was so sweet!!! So I need to pass it on to six AWESOME bloggers....( some fun rules with it)...
Heres the rules:
List 6 things that make you happy then pass this award on to 6 people to make them happy!!!
So here's mine:
1. My Family: I love my husband and my kids and grandkids so much! I know that this is why I am here......
2. Scrapbooking: I love going through my pictures and playing with paper...(I am just a big kid at heart)....
3. Friends: I have met some wonderful ladies on the internet, that share the same interests as me, and that makes me HAPPY!
4. Being able to do the things I love to do makes me happy, Like taking pictures, gardening, reading...etc...
5. Being able to spend time with my Mom..( I feel like I learn more and more about her, the older I get.
6. Camping: I know this sounds crazy, but it is so relaxing to me to be able to go different places, and see nature and just sit back and relax.

So now I am passing this AWARD to 6 more people, who I think are AWESOME!!!

1. Patti
2. Greta
3. Aubree
4. Michelle
5. Marge
6. Noel

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

woo hooo!! that award is cool....
thanks for passing it on...

round up your peeps to go vote for your layout on the board...have you even voted yet? get crack-a-lacking woman

michelle said...

Aw, you are so awesome! Thanks fo rthinking of me to share it with :o)

Gaspegirl said...

hey that is me... you are so sweet to give me this! (((hugs)))

Noel said...

awwww...you're so sweet!! I just saw this. HUGS!

Patti Smith said...

Awwwww girl you have made my weekend...your so sweet....I love your blog. I am so behind in my blog reading...thanks again for thinking of me....