Groucho Marx


Groucho Marx was at my house tonight!

Steve is in Dallas racing, and Brittney went out of town with her boyfriends parents.. So here I am by myself on a Friday night... I decide I will dye my hair..(Yes I'm old and have to dye my hair)...I put the dye on and come in my scraproom and get on the computer to see what all my peeps are up to...After a little while I get up and get something to drink, I pass by a mirror and screamed, It looked just like Groucho Marx looking at me....(by the way I dye my eyebrows too)...

I locked all my doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Girlfriend you are not right!!!! LOL....I'm gonna wake Roger up I'm laughing so hard...Now I know you don't look like Groucho...hope you had a great weekend...

Greta Adams said...

bwhahahahahhaha girl you are a mess