I Got Popped!!!!

I went outside this morning to cut the pool pumps off, and all of a sudden I was attacked by a swarm of Yellow Jackets...(flying devils)I was only stung once, on the face....But OMG it felt like a million of them...I got in my car and went to the Dollar General and got some Wasp and flying insect spray...I felt like the "Terminator"....Bwhahahahhahhaha chanting, die suckers...Steve comes out of his office and had to litterly take the can from me....He said it was overkill!!! I don't think so!!!!!!
Look at their dead little bodies....Bwhahahahhaahahhahahaa somebody stop me!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

Hope that you are feeling better... I have never been stung by anything other than mosquitos...

BabyBokChoy said...

Look at that picture, ya gonna scrap it? :)

Chantele said...

OH, you poor thing! Are you ok? Has the swelling and pain calmed down yet?

Greta Adams said...

oh my gawd...i can sooo see you doing that!! that is halarious but i am sorry you got stung...BASTARDS!!

Patti Smith said...

Hey let 'em know not to mess with you girl....I don't think its overkill at all!!! hehehe..same thing happened at Robin's party at my house...the kids were playing tag at the well house and all of a sudden yellow jackets everywhere...stung 2 of my grandkids...watch those suckers they can be badddddddd

Anonymous said...

That photo needs to be scrapped!

Unknown said...

Light em on fire!!! Light them up man!!!!!! BWHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry caught up in bug killing moment!

Nancywithajones said...

did ya stomp on em? Id be still stompin on em prolly. You shoulda took a pic of your sting on the face and scrap it hehehe