MY LAST ONE

I can't believe all my babies are grown!!!!! Brittney graduated last night from High School, but she is still my baby... She is only 17, and I hope to have her with me for a much longer time... I can't let them go... My oldest Brandy is almost 29 and she and Brooke 27, are still my babies too... I will never let go, as long as I breathe.... So if either of you are reading this... DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! You are mine I tell ya!!!!
Here is a picture of Brittney in her cap and gown, and of course me too.... Steve took this one right when Brittney said..Mom is my cap on straight?

8 comments:

Patti Smith said...

I know exactly what you are saying...it is very hard to let go...mine are 33 and 31 and they are my babies..you both look beautiful and congrats to Brit!!

Nancywithajones said...

I can't believe brit brit is graduating. Where did the time go. Seems she was just a little fart yesterday hehe. now look at her all taller than you! big hugs!

Unknown said...

This picture is hysterical ... and a little poignant, too. You could almost be looking at her like ...'Who is this grown, adult woman wearing a graduation cap? It CAN'T be my baby!!'.

It is such a milestone ... for her and for you and Steve. I know you're so proud of her you could bust! And ... no need to worry ... no matter how old they get ... they'll ALWAYS be your babies ... and they wouldn't want it any other way!

Hugs, hon! Big hugs!

scrappermimi said...

It is post like this were you remember how quickly they grow...my hubby's grandmother always used to say "they always your babies, doesn't matter how old they are" it is so true!

Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

LOL I LOVE this pic of you! You look great mom and yes, I know I will never be rid of you!! I kinda like it that way :) Your so tan and that outfit looks great on you!!

Love,
Your almost 29 daughter :) (haha that makes you older to you know!!)

TanishaRenee said...

What a bittersweet moment! Congrats to your DD!

Sherine said...

Wow,you are so gorgeous! I adore this picture!

Greta Adams said...

huge congrats to her and i don't think i can let mine go either when they get grown...sad thing i tell ya