Power Surge

Back in December, I had surgery to remove my ovaries. I know, I know... I am like the old woman in the shoe who had so many children, her uterus fell out!
I was only 30 when that happened...
Well since I had this last surgery, I have had a time getting use to the power surges.... I have found though, that certain things set them off.. I really don't have too many during the day, unless something pisses me off, and it takes alot to piss me off...I am a very passive person, not too much gets me mad....
Night time is a different story...No matter how cold the house is (and I love it to be cold when I go to bed) always have...You can bet I will have them...
I can be almost to sleep, and all of a sudden my husband will snore, and oh my gosh, The surge is enough to power the whole town of Terry Mississippi! I have to get up and walk around the house, to cool down.. Back to bed I go freezing..I push on Steve to turn over and finally off to sleep... This happens about three or four times a night!
I have got to learn how to use my power for the good..(like running the pool pumps)Bwhahahhahahaaha now that would be awesome!!!!

1 comments:

Sherine said...

I hate to admit this is public, but I snore super loud. Usually either DH or I leave the bedroom half-way through the night. He is the type of sleeper that moves alot and wakes me up. Great combo eh?

This post is just too funny. And with the Thriller video going, I am just totally cracking up!