I have been tagged, Now it's your turn!

Ok I went and got myself tagged by 2 different people but I think I can get away by just doing this one for both...LOL
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Amanda and Rae, have both tagged me!

Here goes:
1. I sometimes do things over and over, even though I did them right the first time I keep doing it... I think I am OCD...LOL
2. I hardly ever leave my house, unless it is a must do kinda thing. But once I'm finally out, I really enjoy it.
3. I hate buying grocerys, even though, I know we have to eat.. I can't stand it..
4. I am scared to death of snakes..no matter what the size, or kind, I am scared!
5. I am my own worst critic...Nothing I do is ever good enough to me.
6. My best friend is a nine year old.....
7. My husband is my soul mate!

Now to tag someone else: Hey if you read this you are tagged! LOL

4 comments:

Lynnise said...

Okay,so you play tag kind of like in real life. sheesh I don't know if I know 7 bloggers LOL. Maybe I should tag you back heheheh

Unknown said...

Ok ok.. so we all know your weird... LOL I am totally KIDDING!! But I do want to see more scrap pages WOMAN!! I feel more connected to home when you post them :)

Sherine said...

Well, 5 of the 7 are things I could say too! LOL That doesn't surprise me, does it you?

Nancywithajones said...

dang are you sure we arent blood girl?