This Damn Weather

I sware this weather is STRANGE!!! Today it is 82 and tomorrow it will be 55..WTH is up with that?....

Brooke took Brelynn to the doctor today, and she has the flu... So she is gonna stay with me the rest of the week. Bless her heart, she won't even give me a hug, cause she don't won't me to get sick...

She is watching that disney movie "Game Plan".. Which is a very cute movie.. I hate it when she is sick though, she just lays around and sleeps on and off.. I wish I could make her better...

She had to make a box for Valentines day, so they can put their valentines in and she and Brooke covered a box with Valentines wrapping paper and put ribbons on it..

I told her I had enough Valentine's scrapping paper to have covered five boxes, but she didn't even ask... oh well, I did get to put her name on the box though....

Oh how fun it would be, to be 9 again!!!!

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

IM sooo glad bree bree is doing better. Wish I could see the box!!
smoochys

Lesli said...

I understand weather changes. I live in MT and this week we have been in the 40's and then below zero!!! I am ready for some summer sun!