My Ab-Normal Teenager


My baby girl is 17 years old, and she is ab-normal in the sense that she loves to hang out with her Mama... I love it too!
We are going to a movie today... P.S. I Love You...We heard it was good...

Brittney is an awesome teenager.. She is a senior in High School, and she has been dating the same boy for over two years... and has no plans of marriage until after college and the start of her career.. Rock On!!!

She makes excellent grades, and she is the most caring and loving child in the whole world!!! And she is Beautiful!!!! What a COMBO!!!!

5 comments:

Kim Holmes said...

She's beautiful! I have a 17 year old and we love to hang out together too! I know it is unusual so I take every moment with her as a blessing!

Anonymous said...

I love it that you are friens. My mom and I are very good friends but the older I get the hard it seems to be. I need to remember that someday I will want my daughter by my side.

Hugs,
Sher

Nancywithajones said...

THATS SOOO COOOL that she is your friend as well. LOVE IT GIRL

Greta Adams said...

LOCK HER UP I SAY!!!! lol

Greta Adams said...

LOCK HER UP I SAY!!!! lol