My Baby's Owl Hat


My youngest child Brittney, although married, is still my baby! She loves owls. So I decided to crochet her an owl hat. I have not crocheted or knitted since I was young, my Mamaw Smith taught me when I would stay with her in Memphis during the summer..God I loved those summers with her. Everytime I would come, she would teach me a different craft. I think sometimes she would learn how to do something all year. just so she could teach me.

Ok back to the hat. So after watching youtube.com on how to crochet a hat..:) It started coming back to me..LOL It may not be perfect, but my 20 year old baby NOW has an owl hat! I hope you like it sweetie!

7 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

LOVE IT!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Girl, are you ever gonna get back here and blog? lol.

Anonymous said...

You made a hat that looks unique to other hats. its nice..


Social Media Marketing San Diego

Unknown said...

The hat looks unique and it is full of love for your daughter.
International SEO Consultant WebConfigure Technology India

Best Stocks Tips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Best Stocks Tips said...

wow ! Nice blog Articles That you mention here They Are Really awesome
Nifty option Tips

TechWithTrends said...

Great post. I love the informative style you adopted. Clear and easy to understand
Gucci Watch