New Adventure

For a while now I have been throwing around the idea of starting my own Etsy shop.
My daughter is having her third baby soon, and I have realized that all the shower gifts and special little things that go along with having new babies at home, are things I could make myself.. So starting next month. which isn't that far from now, I will begin my new adventure. I am really excited about getting started. I need to take a week and make up samples of all the things I will have in my shop. I hope I will be able to make a go of it. I will be doing something I really love to do.
The name of my etsy shop can be found at AweWee.etsy.com...Like I said before, give me a few weeks and I will have my shop open and ready for business!

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

congrats Jan, and totally finally you are doing it, this is so so exciting!

Nancywithajones said...

yayyy its about time!!!!so proud of you!!

Patti Smith said...

Oh Jan that is wonderful...so proud of you...you will be a huge success I know...can't wait to see all of your samples!! :)

Greta Adams said...

whooo hoooooo!!!!!! get it girl...make sure you start a facebook page too