Van Gogh by me!


I am not by any means a painter...But I love to test myself...
This painting by Van Gogh, interested me, but Van Gogh had a severe mental disese, and it showed in his paintings, so when I was painting it, I tried to leave out the weird stuff....LOL Maybe that makes me even crazier....

I painted this for my brother for his birthday...I hope he likes it! I think I am done now, with my painting kick...Thank goodness huh!!!!

Chuck if you see this, please don't hang it just cause I did it!!!!

By the way the painting by Van Gogh is called "The Yellow House" c.1889

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Which one of us got this talent?? lol This painting is just as amazing if not more amazing than the others. You have such a HUGE talent mom :)

BabyBokChoy said...

the talent is serious and amazing, and i'm awed!! Unbelievable.

I'm telling you Jan, do those cutesy animal things, since it's all the rage, woodland animals and you will seriously make some dough on the etsy market!

Aubree said...

I am with Jing-Jing, you should totally be selling your work on etsy! Your work is awesome!

Patti Smith said...

WOW>>>>WOW....girl this is seriously great...Jan you never cease to amaze me..I know Chuck will love this. I hate you are getting off your painting kick coz I love seeing it!!!

Nancywithajones said...

you rock sistah THIS IS A "JAN GOGH:

Greta Adams said...

ummm you could have fooled me when you said you were no painter...girl this is GAWDGESS!!