Scrapbook Heaven

If you are interested in Scrapbooking, let me tell you something!!!Scrapbook Obsessions is definately the way to go, and let me tell you why.... Scrapbook Obsessions not only has the latest and the greatest supplies on the market, each kit is packed full of everything you need to scrapbook several mini albums or a bunch of pages no matter what the size is for your scrapbooks....

I started scrapping almost three years ago, mainly to get to know my cousin (by-marriage) Nancy Jones...By the way I am her biggest fan!!!! I bought a few scrapbook mags and low and behold in the back of one of them was a bunch of kit clubs listed.. So after considering the price verses how much product you get, Scrapbook Obsessions caught my eye... I had never before heard of these products or companies before..I went straight to the internet to look up these manufactors they listed in their kits and found out that they were the hottest supplies on the market... In the three years I have been a member I have never been disappointed!!!! And OMG the Ladies on their message boards, well frankly you can't find any better anywhere...they are AWESOME!!!

The owners of Scrapbook Obsessions live and operate out of Murfreesboro, Tennesse..
These Ladies are the nicest people I have ever had the honor of doing business with..

So please, if you are in the market for the BEST KIT EVER go here

Come on, What are you waiting for? Those memories aren't gonna scrap themselves!

1 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

woman your a nut. NOW IM YOURRRR biggest fan. I begged you foreverrrrr to start scrappin. YOU have talent out the wazoo and I new you could do this. Im so glad you started doing this. I knew you would rock girl.

Scrapbook obsessions is DEFINITLY THE place to be. THE MOST for the best buck and THE best product. LOVE their kits and OMG packed full and OMG the add ons.
LOVE THAT PLACE.

YOU ROCK SISTA!!! HUGSSS!!!