Great for Mothers Day!

HAVING MOM OVER FOR DINNER
>
> You don't even have to be a mother to enjoy this one...
>
> Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the
> meal , Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's
> roommate , Jennifer , was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a
> relationship between Brian and Jennifer , and this had only made her
> more curious.
>
> Over the course of the evening , while watching the two interact , she
> started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than
> met the eye.
>
> Reading his mom's thoughts , Brian volunteered , 'I know what you must
> be thinking , but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates.'
>
> About a week later , Jennifer came to Brian saying , 'Ever since your
> mother came to dinner , I've been unable to find the beautiful silver
> gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it , do you?'
>
> Brian said , 'Well , I doubt it , but I'll send her an e-mail just to be
> sure. So he sat down and wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Dear Mom ,
>
> I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house , I'm
> not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle.
> But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were
> here for dinner.
>
> Love , Brian
> ______________________________________________________________________
>
> Several days later , Brian received an email back from his mother that
> read:
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
>
> Dear Son ,
>
> I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer , I'm not saying that
> you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer.
> But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed , she
> would have found the gravy ladle by now.
>
> Love , Mom
>
> LESSON OF THE DAY - NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

2 comments:

Patti Smith said...

That's great Jan...bwhahahahahah...love it...

Nancywithajones said...

that is tooooo funny!