This is me thinking!

You know what I hate? Those commercials for erectile disfunction...I think this is part of the problem with the world today! Men, if you have a problem, talk to your Doctor.. We should not have this kind of crap on television!!!!
I am not a religious freak, but I do believe in God!!! All I have to do is look at my children and grandchildren and know there is a God!!!
People should respect eachother more.
I don't think you have to be rich to be happy...
I don't think people with a higher education are smarter than me, but I expect my children to get a college degree!
I think if the school system insists on the "No child left behind" policy, they should allow the other children to move up a grade....

For so long I have used this blog for mainly scrapbooking, but I think I will have to journal more often...It feels good to get your thoughts written down!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You Go Girl :)

tiffany smith said...

love your stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle said...

Agree, agree, agree...

And add tampon commercials on Nicelodean. WHY do they have those on with shows for my kids? Some things I don't want to have to explain between episodes of Spongebob!

Julie said...

Amen!!!
Found you through Nancy Jones blog :)
Love your pages!!
And per a post in Nancy's blog...I am keeping your family in my prayers!