Halloween/Birthday Cards


This is what I have been working on...Brelynn, my oldest granddaughter is almost 10..Her birthday is Nov. 19, but every time she has a party, not too many show up, I guess it's just too close to Christmas...So her Mom decided this year she would have a combined Birthday / Halloween party, with a spook house and everything...

She asked me to make the invitations....FUN!!!!! I made about 30 something invitations.....All different...

I am looking forward to my new Scrapbook Obsessions kit...Chantele and J.R. always get the latest products...and sometimes we have to wait a little longer for them, but it is always so worth it!!!!

Anyways, Thanks for reading my Blog!!!!

9 comments:

Chantele said...

Those turned out sooooo cute! I hope she has a great turn out. Every kid loves the opportunity to get dressed up in their costumes and have fun. I can't wait to see the layouts you create from the party. :)

Nancywithajones said...

Those are just adorable!!
Johns moms birthday is the 19th too hehe

Gaspegirl said...

They are awesome! A Halloween birthday party - that should be fuN!

Anonymous said...

I still cannot believe you have a GD as young as you look! PLEASE send some retivalizing stuff my way and I want lots of people to go to baby girl's birthday party! Gina

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, they are all adorable, and what a lot of work, simply gorgeous, and what a lovely idea.

Thankyou so much for popping by and giving me the chance to look at your gorgeous blog.

Carole xx

Patti Smith said...

Oh Jan what a great job you did on these....I love, love the way you did them differently. What fun that will be...be sure you makes lots of pics at the party so we can see!!

Unknown said...

There's so much fun Halloween stuff out there this year ... it's easy to see that you were inspired! These invitations are just too freakin' fun!!

Each of them different? How in the world did you get all those cute little die cute creatures done? Cricut? Big Shot? Jolees? They look so FUN!!

I think it's a great idea to have Bre's birthday a little early ... and to combine it with Halloween is brilliant! She'll probably have a ton of people show up ... and I'm sure it will be a blast!

Can't belive you made 30 invitations ... a true labor of love for your beautiful granddaughter!

Sarah said...

Oh these are so cute...I mean, spoooooooky! Great job! My daughter's bday is in the summer, so she doesn't get too many either. Hope the party turns out better for Brelynn with the change.

Greta Adams said...

Oh girl they turned out FANTABULOUS!!!!