OK Nancy Tagged Me!!!!!!

4 Jobs I've held:

S & W Trucking
Grainger
Dairy Queen (as a teenager)
Sunflower Grocery Store (as a tennager)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

13 going on thirty
27 dresses
P S I love you
Forest Gump


4 Places You Have Lived:

Jackson, Mississippi
Terry, Mississippi
Brandon, Mississippi
Dallas, Texas


4 TV Shows I Like:

CSI
Greys Anatomy
House
Law & order

4 Things I Do Everyday:

wash clothes
sweep floors
check MB's
mow grass (almost everyday)

4 Favorite Foods:

Shrimp
steak
salad
fried okra

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

I like it here!!!! ROFL
sitting by my grandfather and listening to his stories
on an Island paradise
getting a massage

4 People I'm Tagging:
( YOU if you are reading this :)

1 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

too bad I ahve already done it bwaahahahhaa