Nancy tagged me AGAIN!!!!

1) 10 years ago......

i moved to Crystal Springs and hated every minute of it!!!

2) 5 things on today's "to do" list....

1.Wash all the clothes
2.clean up scrap room
3.cook a good supper
4.shock the pool
5.pick up grandkids


3) Snacks I enjoy....

Twizzlers (strawberry)
Smarties

4) Things I would do if i was a millioniare

I would pay off all my bills
I would buy a hundred acres somewhere and build all my girls and their families a house, so they could live close to me..
I would have the largest scrap/craft room
I would take a cruise


5) Places I have lived

Jackson, Mississippi
Dallas, Texas (for a minute)
Terry, Mississippi
Brandon, Mississippi
Crystal Springs, Mississippi

1 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

and it prolly wont be the last time i tag you either :P~~~ hahahaha