Curiousity killed the cat!!!

I think that saying was made after my grandson!!!

Yesterday while shopping for the Birthday Party, I came across one of these..It's a bug Zapper...You already know where this is going don't ya....




So we are in the pool house getting the decorations put out, and this thing beckons my grandson from across the room... I look up and all of a sudden his hair stands striaght up, at the same time a blood curdling scream....OMG It was so dang funny, I thought I was having a heart attack laughing...Bad Mamaw....

So if you are on the look out for a good bug zapper, I think this one will do the trick...If it will lift my grandson weighing in at just over 80 lbs...It ought to ZAP the heck out of a little ole bug!!!!!

5 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Roger came in here to see what I was laughing so hard about...I can just see Seth now Jan....Lord I bet you did about fall out laughing...I needed that laugh tonight....Have a wonderful birthday party Mamaw....

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! Leave it to MY son to do something like that! haha :) I'm surprised he wasn't chasing the girls with it. He is such a dare devil. I bet he won't do it again though!! haha!!

Unknown said...

Well ... it's hard to fake my concern when I'm LMBO!! I can just see him ... and it makes me laugh more!! hehehehe

Hope he's okay ... and those bitty BUGS better WATCH OUT!!

hahahahaha

Nancywithajones said...

OHHH i need one of these to try it on john.... reckon it would work, Is seth got curly hair now? rofl

Aubree said...

That is just too funny!!! My neighbor has one of these -- can use it as a threat when the kids misbehave (threat only of course!)