Viva la Friday Challenge at Scrap-Diner


At Scrap-Diner... My Viva-La-Friday Challenge this month is to do a layout showing the difference between you and someone else.. I did mine on Steve and I... The title is "Same Yet Different"... Our Theme song this month is "Everyday I write The Book of Lyrics" by Elvis Costello... and in the song, I chose to use the lines..
"Don't tell me you don't know the difference" and "With my pen and my electric typewriter"
Come join us at The Diner and Play!!!!! Scrap-Diner

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh, look at you!! This page is brilliant! Love your teal doodle Elsie paper ... so perfect with your scraproom photo. And hellooooo ... look at those Grungeboard wings and the crown!! You are ROCKIN' da house, girl!! Doodles, great photos, even that touch of red/white checkerboard ...

Have I told you lately how much I'm enjoying your work??!!

And ... love the song selection ... chasing cars ...

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout!!!!

Wendylicious said...

Love those Elise papers, so much!