The Prom Dress



For the last two years, starting right after Christmas, Brittney starts looking for a Prom Dress... The Prom is not until the end of March, but she is so scared they will not have any left by the end of February.... So just about every weekend we go and look.. Last weekend I told her I was tired of looking and if I go I was gonna buy something this time, she agreed. Off we go to the mall.. the very first place we went this time...there it was... the PERFECT prom dress... It was the one she had seen in the PROM magazine, that she had circled five times..(meaning her favorite)..I was tickled none the less... So she tries it on and it fits perfect..I go to pay for it and almost passed out... She says Mom if it is too expensive I will find something else...All I could think of was (I am so sick of shopping I could spit)..But what came out of my mouth was "If I buy this dress you better wear it everyday" So this is a layout of her and the dress.....

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I hate to say this Jan, but it's FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the dress and the LO with the march kit!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you've ALREADY scrapped a LO and it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lusciously delicious!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! out of this world!!!!!! look at the butterfly wings and the dots you did, so incredible, just incredible!!!!!!

Nancywithajones said...

THIS IS SOOOO FREAKIN HOT LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS and the dress she picked out too I LOVE IT so dang funny girl

Unknown said...

Wow, girl! You ROCKED this page! And, how lucky for you that Brit's dress matched so beautifully with this month's SO kit!! Your angel wings are luscious, love the bling flowers and that fun doodle/button border is awesome! Great work ... my eyes are a 'poppin!