Life


I can't remember what I did before I scrapbooked.. I't must have been boring.. I like it when I am able to keep going and going, so I can get my pictures to rest... I have scrapped so much lately that I don't have enough albums to put the layouts in..LOL I guess thats a good thing!!! Usually after I do one or two layouts I am stuck for two or three weeks (No Mojo)...

I love getting new product... I think that is what has kept me going the last few days... Scrap-Diner Rocks at getting new product and ordering the latest and the greatest products!!! Come over to Scrap-Diner and get you a plate full of the latest and greatest, You will be scrapping too!!!!

This is a new line by SEI called "Jolie Chocolat" I think it was intended for valentines day layouts... but it doesn't have to be... It has rich colors and believe me it is more beautiful in person!!!

This is Brooke and Brelynn... I took this picture of them in 2003!

0 comments: