Finally Feeling Human Again

Monday when I got home from out-patient surgery I felt like I had been beat-up with a bat... Yesterday was just blahhh.. But today I was able to take a shower, and ohhh how wonderful that was.... Something you do everyday,.. day in, day out, but when you are told not to, and you finally can again... There's nothing better...LOL

Maybe in a couple of days I will be able to wear clothes again and be normal... Like I ever was before.... Being an at home Mom, I always think I have to stay busy, cleaning , cooking or washing something... and when I can't... I'm just plain bored...

I need to make some Christmas cards.... hopefully I will be able to make them this weekend. The weather is suppose to be wonderful here.... in the mid to high 70's all weekend...I will probably open all the windows in the house and let the breeze air out the house, before it gets too cold again.

1 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

I was thinking and praying for you girly SO glad your better xoxoxoxoxoxo