GET TO KNOW YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!

I have come to a harsh reality over the past several days. I have lost a loved one. Even though the years have seperated us...I still have a heavy heart..My first cousin was only 39 years old and passed away. It makes me realize how precious life is, and we need to let our loved one's know, no matter how distant, that we love them and care about them.
As a parent I can not fathom the loss of a child. There should be a written rule, Our children are suppose to bury us... not the other way around.
My heart aches for my Aunt and Uncle,my cousin Julie and her family, for this terrible loss and the pain they are having to endure. I want you all to know I Love you, and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jan, for your thoughts and prayers and for being here for us in so many ways. I love you too.

Julie