7 random things about me... Thanks Nancy...LOL

1. I am a germ freak... I wash my hands about a zillion times a day.


2. I have seen every episode of CSI Miami, and NY... and every episode of Law and Order... all of them.....My favorite show is Monk... go figure!

3. I think I am the luckest person in the world to raise three girls and all of them turn out perfect!!!!

4. I like Nancy am truley and deeply in Love with my husband, even though he pisses me off daily....LOL... and we have been married 18 years...

5. I hate to shop!!! Yes I am a woman who hates to shop... Shoot me!!!!

6. I love to watch TV in bed....

7. I never hardly ever sleep over six hours a night!!!

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

SOunds toTALLY normal to me rofl. I LOVE MONK too HE cracks me up!!!

Anonymous said...

Jan,
I hate to shop tooo! Loathe it unless I am by myself and loaded with money!


scrappin'Sher