Me At 45

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXwX9gQIf9z1g1W7TrNOwaO1WfGIJCPIKI-ebtvhgED5FU9VbKNoZWJQPk9sm6qrbEMVQterfDhsJRCGZIk3SKOHJBvoqbk5m6SKpsc3MhXchpghE-V1unvveo-8LSAtOZsuxV6V2rOTs/s1600-h/me+at+45.jpg">
I started thinking the other day that there are no pictures of me any where. It's almost like I don't exsist... So today when I came in my room to scrap, I looked at this "Pink Martini" paper and called my daughter in here so I could take her picture, and instead she took mine. I don't like looking at pictures of me. But here it is....

3 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

this is awesome girl

Nancywithajones said...

WHERE YOU AT WOMAN!

iris said...

My goodness Jan, you are beautiful!! Hey congrats on your having another little sweet one in the family.